First time here?
History Eraser Button is a blog by Daryl Lang, a writer in Brooklyn, New York. The title was inspired by a Ren & Stimpy cartoon.
- This blog is a fun exercise in writing, art and web design. It is not a diary of my personal life.
- This blog is separate from my full-time job and has no connection to the company where I work.
- Some posts are written in advance and scheduled to be posted later. As a result, the time stamps reflect when a post was published, not when it was written.
- The blog is powered by WordPress. The logo and graphics are original. The template code is based loosely on the default WordPress template.
- There are no comments. Here’s why.
Favorite posts (updated October 13, 2010):
- “Hallowed Ground”
- Flow chart: Choosing a social network
- Me and the BBC
- On leaving Brooklyn
- Video: Party on the last V Train
- Is Yahoo News proud of its comments feature?
- “Restoring Honor”
- Rats! Washington Metro disses the New York City Subway
- A bike tour of “The Great Gatsby”
- The new disinformation
- Don’t mess with Johnny Cash
Links to new posts are also published on my Twitter feed.